Header Ads

Compartment of OAU Amphi theatre on fire. See details...

Kudos to OAU fire fighters for coming around on time to save our prestigious Amphitheatre, if not for the quick response and courage of OAU fire station what we are saying now is not what we will be saying.

According to the fire fighters, the fire incident started at the generator house under Amphitheatre. Grubby restaurant (the formal rotunda) generator spark while working and result  to fire outbreak due to flammable materials kept in the generator house by unknown persons.

The fire fighters therefore adviced OAU community at large to always call them,when there is any fire incident whether big or small. They therefore give their hotline out in case of any emergency on fire incident.

No comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();